You Want To Be An Expert WHAT?
Get Comfort Air in the Las Vegas Heat. Fix your AC today for Cooler air.
Our “Experts Creating Experts” contest has been running for a month now, and we’re all very inspired by many of the great entries. From being an iceberg explorer and whale photographer to an expert cake decorator, there’s great interest in being an expert. Our “Experts Creating Experts” contest awards $25,000 to be used toward gaining expertise and training in an area you’re passionate about. (After all, we think being an expert is very important!). Here’s a few of the great entries we’ve received. Which one is your favorite?
- Cat in Winnipeg dreams of opening a mountain bike riding camp. “I’ve experienced personally, and witnessed first hand the change and empowerment that mountain biking can do for women.”
- Janice from Missouri is a retired teacher, but she’s ready for her second act! “I now have time to pursue a life-long goal of becoming a professional cake decorator. I am self-taught and have provided over 25 beautiful wedding cakes to family and friends.”
- Brad from Ontario wants to combine travel and golf expertise: “I’d love to be a travel expert for golf. Be able to play courses around the world and then act as a consultant for other travelers.”
- Shauna in Alberta hopes to become an expert in cartoon voice-overs. “My dream is to become a expert in Cartoon voiceovers. I need to fund a demo and a trip to LA to audition for an agent. I have everything lined up just can’t afford to go. My son has special needs so all our resources go towards medication and therapy. To be able to live my dream and hopefully one day voice my sons favorite cartoon would be the best thing to ever happen to me!
- Bob in Dallas pictures himself as a photographer. “I want to become an award-winning, internationally recognized portrait photographer. I will use the winnings to get my masters degree in photography. I want to pursue this as a career to help people capture memories of their loved ones and families.”